Forums at Psych Central

Forums at Psych Central (http://forums.psychcentral.com/)
-   Sexual and Gender Issues (http://forums.psychcentral.com/sexual-gender-issues/)
-   -   How important is Penis size in sex (http://forums.psychcentral.com/sexual-gender-issues/273861-how-important-penis-size-sex.html)

Anonymous33065 04-05-2013 12:51 PM

How important is Penis size in sex

How important is Penis length and thickness to satisfy a women during sex?
What is average size and girth of erect one?

Inedible 04-05-2013 01:37 PM

Re: How important is Penis size in sex

Most of the nerve endings are in the first 2 inches going in. 2.5 inches is the minimum to get the job done. I think the average was around 5 inches.

Just as the penis can vary in size, so can the vagina. The ideal length of the penis varies based on the size of the vagina. Sometimes a "below average" penis length will be "just right" if the vagina is unusually short and even an "average" penis will be uncomfortably large.

Maven 04-06-2013 02:27 AM

5.1 to 5.9 inches in length. Inedible answered the question correctly.

big zero 04-07-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inedible (Post 2991538)
...if the vagina is unusually short even an "average" penis will be uncomfortably large.

^ I can attest to that. :o

hankster 04-07-2013 01:45 PM

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. Women have many more nerve endings, all over the area, so if a guy just gets busy, size can be irrelevant.

Big Mama 04-07-2013 09:09 PM

Size has little to do w/ things. Majority of the nerves are in the first 2 inches. About the length of fingers. Thickness, well I'm not real sure it matters. I suppose it could be an issue for some, but not for others. It is like ice cream. It's all good, but which is better a small scoop or a medium scoop. It's all yummy, and how big of a scoop depends on the mood and person. Just like the penis preference. It is up to the individual, but it is all good.

Anonymous33065 04-08-2013 01:55 PM

Thanks all.
So, this means that guys who claim to be big and thick causes discomfort?

If the thickness is just two fingers, will it be sufficient?

Pandoren 04-08-2013 02:51 PM

I do not speak from personal experience, because I don't have any (lol) but my thoughts on your last post:

a) sometimes men fib about how big they are.
b) some women like men who are big downstairs.
c) I *think* when some women get older and more experienced, or perhaps after childbirth, the vagina can be looser and perhaps less sensitive in some ways than it was when they were young inexperienced women, and as a result may desire a man who is bigger to give them the same feeling they had when they were younger?

yellowted 04-08-2013 03:34 PM

sexual bits come in all kind of sizes, both mens and womens, so what is best fit for one is not for another. that said the motion of the ocean is certainly more important then size for most women.

Big Mama 04-08-2013 07:39 PM

Soup that is correct. 2 Fingers width if sufficient.

Sufficient is all that is really required. Look threw toy catalogs. There are huge toys and small toys, long and short wide and thin. It is all up to the individual. I tell my H, look if a woman buys a toy the size of what God give ya, then you got enough.

It is mostly what you can do w/ what ya got. And we all like different things.