spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated 8.9
4108hybridtheory.jpg

Keywords: metal, music
Magnate

Author
Binesalmon

Review Date: Sun August 11, 2013 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: Nice cover
Cons: -

I love all the songs on the CD
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
ChocafaceV62

Review Date: Wed December 8, 2010 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 9 

Pros: songs that really mean something to me
Cons:

i like linkin park they always seem to keep me in a calm mood
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
BrittneyNicole
Account Suspended

Review Date: Mon April 19, 2010 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: They actually have meaningfull songs
Cons: I have nothing negative to say about them!

I love Linkin Park, Though I wish they would start coming out with some more CD"s
TaintedGoth1
Grand Member

Review Date: Mon April 7, 2008 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 8 

Pros: Awesome lyrics
Cons:

I can really relate to Linkin Park's music, especially when I'm going through a rough time.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit TaintedGoth1's homepage! Find more posts by this user  
Anonymous
Review Date: Sun November 18, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 8 

Pros: Good songs, catchy, great style
Cons:

Really good, great while driving or working out.

Anonymous
Review Date: Tue June 19, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: excellent songs, catchy music
Cons: none

Love love love Linkin Park.

Hopes

Review Date: Wed June 13, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 0 

Pros: Luv linkin park, really good stuff!
Cons:

Good tunes!!
nyc11
Newly Joined

Review Date: Wed May 23, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 7 

Pros: catchy songs
Cons:

i think linkin park are unique, they just have a sound of their own.
jlove973
Grand Magnate

Review Date: Tue November 14, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: Good exercise toons
Cons: none really

Love Linkin Park
jennie
Poohbah

Review Date: Sun July 9, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 8 

Pros: fun beat
Cons: need to read the lyrics to sing along (correctly)

Help keeps me alert driving long hours.