9948Rf_book.jpg

Feelings Buried Alive Never Die
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers $12.00 10.0
9948Feeling_Buried_Alive.jpg

supersize

Description: Karol Truman has brought together in one book, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, the best of the best. She not only tells you why you feel the way you feel, but how these feelings all started. She then goes on to tell you how YOU can easily transform these undesirable feelings so that they no longer hinder your growth. What a gift!
Keywords: Healing, Wounds, Script, Peace
Wise Elder

Author
Rhapsody
Wise Elder

Review Date: Tue March 10, 2009 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 0 

Pros: Everything about this BOOK is GOOD!
Cons: None - This book help change my LIFE and BODY

P.S. Learn why you feel the way you feel and understand the impact feelings have on all aspects of your life... even how unresolved trauma's can show up as physical ailments in the body. (this book offers a list of medical conditions with possible emotion reasons for them - and a way to transform them)
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
Rhapsody
Wise Elder

Review Date: Fri June 23, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: $12.00 | Rating: 10 

Pros: Easy Read w/ practical at the moment solutions to daily upsets, and past wounds.
Cons: None - other than having to buy the book and then actually READ it.

A GIFT..... says it all.I learned to do in a few months what conventional therapy could never do for ME!! - I healed more in 1 year with this book (recommend by my T) than I did in six years of therapy..... the inner foundation to what the book unlocked, from within.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user