Tori Amos
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers $14.99 9.4
1529tori.jpg

supersize

Description: Pianist, Vocalist
Her debut "Little Earthquakes", included the song Me and A Gun, a chilling story of her devastating rape experience (1984 in L.A), a song that would later become an inspiration for founding Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN).
Discography 1991 Little Earthquakes 1994 Under the Pink 1996 Boys For Pele 1998 From the Choir Girl Hotel 1999 To Venus and Back 2002 Scarlet's Walk 2005 The Beekeeper
Tori Amos's homepage is located at http://www.toriamos.com/
Keywords: beekeeper welcome sunny florida sorta fairytale don't make me come vegas scalet's walk little earthquakes under pink
Poohbah

Author
jerryh
Newly Joined

Review Date: Fri January 19, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: Beautiful
Cons: None

Have heard of her but just recently saw her video "Crucify" Check out the video on YouTube
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit jerryh's homepage! Find more posts by this user  
mommy3

Review Date: Sat December 30, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: everything
Cons: nothing

PERFECTION!!!
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
biplol
Grand Member

Location: close to the beach in body, close to the mountains in soul..
Review Date: Wed November 8, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 8 

Pros: inspiring
Cons: It makes me look wayyy inside, sometimes not really good

I love her voice and performance
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit biplol's homepage! Find more posts by this user  
jennie
Poohbah

Review Date: Sun September 10, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 9 

Pros: she co-founded RAINN, continues supporting/fundraising
Cons: if you don't like feminist bohemians, you won't like her

Tori is a talented pianist, poet, and vocalist. She's a strange artist, with a strange vision. I love her!
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
Liv28
Grand Member

Review Date: Tue June 27, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: $14.99 | Rating: 10 

Pros: She's Excellent!
Cons: Triggers

Tori Amos is excellent!! She is one of my favorite artists!!! Not only is she a great Singer/Artist but she really gets into the heart of every day issues effecting the life of simple people.