Forum Reviews Index · Search · Register · Login 

Reviews Index » Music     Next Product
1529fumbling.jpg
1529hymns.jpg
1529sarah_fallen_promoshot.jpg

Fumbling Towards Ecstasy (SARAH MCLACHLAN)
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated 10.0
1529fumbling.jpg

Description: Pop Vocalist
Album released October 22, 1993
1. Possession 2. Wait 3. Plenty 4. Good Enough 5. Mary 6. Elsewhere 7. Circle 8. Ice 9. Hold On 10. Ice Cream 11. Fear 12. Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Sarah McLachlan's homepage is located at http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/
Keywords: possession wait plenty good enough mary elsewhere circle hold on ice cream fear fumbling towards ecstasy
Poohbah

Author
Oceanlilly

Review Date: Mon October 15, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros:
Cons:

what a wonderful cd.....expresses so much emotion!! i loved this cd the first time i heard it!!!
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
zapot7

Review Date: Tue March 20, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: production, lyrics, Sarah's vocals
Cons:

There are a few music albums I've listened to that became a part of my life and brought me peace. This is one. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
jennie
Poohbah

Review Date: Sun September 10, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: lyrics and vocals speak from depths of her soul
Cons:

This album speaks about suffering, painful memories, longing, isolation, unrequited love, betrayal, despair, passion, and fear. Yet Sarah sings about persevering in hope. When I feel no one understands me, I listen to Sarah's music. This is her best album. My favorite lyrics are these: "Through this world I've stumbled so many times betrayed, Trying to find an honest word, to find the truth enslaved, Oh you speak to me in riddles and you speak to me in rhymes My body aches to breathe your breath, your words keep me alive,"