1529hymns.jpg
1529sarah_fallen_promoshot.jpg

Hymns of the 49th Parallel (K.D. LANG)
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated 9.0
1529hymns.jpg

Description: K.D. Lang creates a Canadian songbook by paying homage to fellow Canadian artists including Joni Mitchell, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Jane Siberry, Ron Sexsmith, and Bruce Cockburn.
1. After the Gold Rush 2. Simple 3. Helpless 4. A Case of You 5. The Valley 6. Hallelujah 7. One Day I Walk 8. Fallen 9. Jericho 10. Bird on a Wire 11. Love is Everything
K.D. Lang's homepage is located at http://www.kdlang.com/
Keywords: pop singer after gold rush simple helpless case you valley hallelujah one day walk fallen jericho bird wire love everything
Poohbah

Author
zapot7

Review Date: Tue March 20, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 0 

Pros: kd's voice, choice of tunes
Cons: it's not a double album. ;)

I love this one. A Case of You, Hallelujah - the album is full of good songs, but these two are my favourite. And it's great to hear Neil Young's "Helpless" sung by someone who actually has a good voice! (sorry Neil)
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
jennie
Poohbah

Review Date: Thu September 7, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 9 

Pros: tranquil sounds, great lullabies
Cons:

My family listens to this cd almost every night at bedtime. I'm usually asleep before the last song plays.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user