Rating:

Side Effects
spacer
Pricing
spacerspacer
Average Price: $171.00 Thumbs up Recommended By
50% of reviewers (of 2 reviews)
   Post A Reply 

Center Point is a description of the effects of an auditory stimulation of the brain. It was first developed in the '80's for use with children with ADD and other "behavioral problems". Further studies showed that it accomplished therapeutic improvements by stimulating ganglial (nerve receptor) growth in the meningial tissue which seperates the two halves of the brain, bringing about a rebalancing and rebuilding of brain function, which had the effects of stablizing mood disorders, which is to say sometimes curing depression, bipolar disorders, memory impairments and other various symptoms of brain dysfunction. The product is sold on CD's or Tapes which must be used with Stereo Headsets, so that the alternating subliminal sounds may stimulate the two sides of the brain to resolve this inequitible input, and thereby stimulate nerve receptor activation and even regrowth. This is a permanent improvement and does not diminish with time.

Tags: brain balancing, mood stabilizing, ganglial growth, safe no side effects, permanent improvements to brain, stereo earphones, meditation

Post A Reply 

Reviews
Sadley

Review Date: Tue January 14, 2014 Would you recommend the product? No | Total Spent: $171.00| Rating: 3 

Pros: None
Cons: Expensive, no noticable effect, tons of spam emails

I've tried actual meditation before, but I never really could get into a state where I really felt anything, so I gave this a try since they claim that it is like being in a deep meditation without actually meditating and also because I was desperate to find a solution to my depression. I was very skeptical of the whole thing, but they had a 1-year money-back guarantee and I'd never tried anything like this before. It was $171 when I ordered it, I got 2 main CD's and a couple "bonus tracks" and a book. The actual quality of the tracks are okay, but I used them for the recommended duration that it would take to notice a change in yourself which was every day for four months and I never felt anything different. There are a many factors, for example during this period I was on and off many different medications. Even with all this going on, while I have no idea what was going on chemically in my body, I felt overall the same, severely depressed. Also, it won't be long after you purchase the main product that Bill Harris will start spamming your inbox with a bunch of offers for more and more stuff. There is a huge push towards "buy now, the offer ends soon!" before you can even try out the initial product. This totally turned me off to any sort of future purchases. In the end, I stopped using it, came to the conclusion that all my doubts were correct, it is just a salesman trying to get you to buy as many things as possible and hope you just say "oh well I don't feel like sending it back". I did send mine back and got a full refund, minus the shipping which costed me $16 or so at a local FedEx store.To close, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. There was however, one track that was actually really cool and it was a "3D sound" demo that has nothing to do with meditation or depression recovery. It actually was legitimate 3D sounding audio that made you feel like there were various things going on around you (a bee buzzing by, cars passing by, a newspaper covering your ears, etc.).

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
Gus1234U
Cloud Walker

Review Date: Sat June 19, 2010 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 0 

Pros: It is not a drug, its effects are permanent, it blends well with meditation, no particular skills are needed to use it.
Cons: it is not cheap nor quick. The typical cost for the total treatment is around $2000, and can take up to 5 years to complete

I have been using the system for about 4 1/2 years. It was recommended to me by a doctor of acupuncture and a homeopathic doctor, each of whom used it. My brain injury recovery was practically at a standstill, when i began using CenterPoint, and now i have seen significant improvements in the duration and severity of my mood swings, outbursts of anger, tolerance to stress, and increased memory. I have also regained my physical balance and have stopped falling. This product may be used in addition to medications. It may stimulate memories or feelings that are uncomfortable, and there is a support staff available at Center Pointe Research Institute who are very competent, to assist clients to work through any such discomfort.

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  

Post A Reply