Reviews Index » Books  
1897221lu2Irl_WL_PIsitb-dp-arrow_TopRight_21_-23_SH30_OU01_AA115_.jpg

By: David D. Burns Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers $10.00 10.0
1897221lu2Irl_WL_PIsitb-dp-arrow_TopRight_21_-23_SH30_OU01_AA115_.jpg

Description: Dr. Burns describes how to combat feelings of depression so you can develop greater self-esteem. This best-selling book has sold over 4 million copies worldwide to date. In a recent national survey of mental health professionals, Feeling Good was rated #1--out of a list of 1000 books--as the most frequently recommended self-help book on depression in the United States.
Keywords: Depression Anxiety Mood Disorders

Author
bloomingbud

Review Date: Sat June 28, 2008 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: Easy read. Light. Educational. To the point.
Cons:

Very educational in a light way. Many illustrative patient stories/treatments. List of 10 distorted thinking behaviors that well managed will set us free from most of our woes. Depression (Beck´s?) inventory. I understand Burns is cofounder of cognitive therapy.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
nightbird
Grand Magnate

Review Date: Sat June 28, 2008 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 0 

Pros: i just got it!
Cons:

I'll let you know - although it may take awhile as my focus really is off presently.Excited to have it though!
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
wbl526

Review Date: Fri September 7, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: $10.00 | Rating: 10 

Pros: Most helpful book of all, very well written and easy to read!
Cons: There aren't more books like this.

This has been the most helpful book that I have read to date! It teaches you how to change your thinking patterns, be a positive thinker and lead a happy and successful life. I only wish there were more books written as well. Highly recommended book for everyone!