Average Price: None indicated Thumbs up Recommended By
50% of reviewers (of 4 reviews)
   Post A Reply 

The use of Hypnosis

Tags: Hypnosis Hypnotherapy

Post A Reply 

Reviews
Hypnosis Training

Review Date: Tue March 1, 2011 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 10 

Pros:
Cons:

Hypnosis is not a cure all but it can assist a wide variety of things. Unfortunately many therapists using it haven't had enough practice or training at it. The biggest problem is that many therapists use the same induction for every client. Each person has their own unique way of going into trance.

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
Rick61701

Review Date: Fri June 27, 2008 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 10 

Pros: Too many to list
Cons: Not covered by insurance. But what is your mental health worth?

My view point is from a different angle then most. I am a Certified Hypnotherapist. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have regarding this topic. Hypnosis is not for everyone, and it can't fix everything, but it is a very powerful tool in helping you achieve your goals in life.Rick

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
Anonymous
Review Date: Mon September 10, 2007 Would you recommend the product? No | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 3 

Pros: helped me relax a little
Cons: expensive no insurance coverage

i have seen 2 different hypnotherapists the 1st one did help me clam myself down and relax some but there was something in the voice of my next hypnotherapist that made me feel uncomfortable

xp1155

Review Date: Sun August 26, 2007 Would you recommend the product? No | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 1 

Pros: no side effects
Cons: didn't seem to work

I underwent hypnotherapy for depression. I'm not saying it wouldn't work for some people, but it didn't do a thing for me. There were times I burst out into laughter because the language the hypnotherapist used was so silly and, often times, she wording that was not logical (an elevator going down started at 1 and went to 10). She said that it wouldn't work on me because of how my brain worked. Like I said, maybe it will work for others, but I wouldn't waste the time or money unless this is your last resort.

Post A Reply