Reviews Index » Music  
19188mcr.JPG

My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You bought Me Your Love
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
86% of reviewers None indicated 8.4
19188mcr.JPG

Description: hard to explain. it's just an amazing, inspirational album. along with my chemical romance's other albums ("Three Cheers For Swert Revenge" & "The Black Parade")

Author
smartgirl50501

Review Date: Wed August 7, 2013 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 8 

Pros:
Cons:

OMG! I love love love MCR too bad they are not together now...at least I saw them in concert They are my favorite band and I put their music on as much as I possibly can
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
mishelle

Review Date: Thu July 12, 2012 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: Simply Amazing
Cons: None

nobody gives this album the credit it deserves
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
mcr_bvb_botdf

Review Date: Wed April 11, 2012 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: my favorite band of all time :)
Cons: none that i can think of

i love every single record mcr has produced this is definately one of the best debut albums by any artist in my opinion.
simoneadams91

Review Date: Sat September 17, 2011 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 9 

Pros: i like the band, really good music
Cons: they kinda sucked afet the black parade album

i like mcr's older stuff. this is a great album
FreedomRider101

Review Date: Tue August 2, 2011 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: They're really awesome, they're one of my favorite bands :)
Cons: There are none :P

I love My Chemical Romance, because that kind of music is my type
banned from heaven

Review Date: Fri October 24, 2008 Would you recommend the product? No | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 3 

Pros: its dark i guess
Cons: its not...idk its just lame

its not as good as their newer stuff, its okay, nothing special though
lastresort

Review Date: Tue October 30, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 9 

Pros: the singersawesome and the songs are awesome
Cons: i have non

My Chemical Romance is one of the best bands out there... from gerald ways singing,... to the guitar and basses... even the drumer!!! this CD is a great CD for anyone...plus gerald is HOT!!!