Forum Reviews Index · Search · Register · Login 

Reviews Index » Music Previous Product    Next Product
More Items

Green Day - American Idiot
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
67% of reviewers $12.00 5.0

Description: I like this album. Especially "When September Ends" & "Give Me Novocaine".....could listen to them over & over for hours...actually, already have.
Grand Member

Author
Hisoka

Review Date: Sat October 31, 2009 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 9 

Pros: green day at its best with concept album
Cons: none, I just love it

Green Day's rock opera continues their line of entertaining punk music, while the concept adds an epic quality to it. Political songs such 'American Idiot' and 'Holiday' are examples of excellent rock while their anti-Bush themes resonate not only with traditional punk audiences but liberals in a divisive American political scene. Slower songs such as 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams', 'Give me Novecaine' (my favorite Green Day song) and 'Wake me up when September ends' are of exemplary quality and add diversity to the album.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
banned from heaven

Review Date: Fri October 24, 2008 Would you recommend the product? No | Price you paid?: $12.00 | Rating: 1 

Pros: nothing
Cons: their posers and stupid, the lyrics are stupid music is lame

green day sucks and their music is stupid. they're posers. i hate green day
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
beth16

Review Date: Fri March 28, 2008 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 5 

Pros: its a stress reliever
Cons: it can raise your blood pressure