Side Effects
spacerspacer
Pricing
spacerspacer
Average Price: $90.00 Thumbs up Recommended By
100% of reviewers (of 5 reviews)
   Post A Reply 

Edit Review

This medicine should definetly be upped slowly and under a doctor's care. The first hour for a week under each new dose my eyes would get blury and I would sleep for an hour and then be fine.
I am taking it for nerve pain. This medicine works so well I am almost completly off all other pain meds.
Definetly reccommend it. (have heard it also works great for seizures)

16060lyrica.jpg

Tags: nerve pain seizures neurontin

Post A Reply 

Reviews

gordonsetter

Tue July 21, 2009 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $150.00| Rating: 10 

PROS: helps with diabetic neuropathy pain
CONS:

Lyrica really has helped me with the severe diabetic neuropathy pain I have in feet,legs, and hands.

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  

Nan50

Thu February 21, 2008 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 6 

PROS: Does help with fibromyalgia pain, especialy in arms, legs, and neck.
CONS: Made me very sleepy for the first couple weeks.

I didn't realize how much difference it made until an insurance problem left me without it for a month. It was a miserable month!

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  

Anonymous
Sun February 10, 2008 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 5 

PROS: helped some with my Fibromyalgia
CONS: blurry vision, made me extremely sleepy

I could not take this drug and drive. My vision would get so blurry and also I could not stay awake, even when on the lowest dose of 25mgs. It did help my pain, but I couldn't stay awake to enjoy being pain free!!

SadStranger

Wed September 12, 2007 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 9 

PROS: works well on nerve pain
CONS: addictive... causes weight gain... expensive

I am taking Lyrica for nerve pain. Yes it works.. but I had to up the dose gradually. Now I am at max dose of 600mg a day and its not working as well. I now take it along with Ultram and it takes the edge off my pain. It is a controlled substance and therefore can be addictive according to my pharmisist. I know this to be true... because once I was out of Lyric for 2 days and I had horrible withdrawal symptoms and severe rebound pain. Overall.. it is the first drug that actually had some effect on my nerve pain.

Anonymous
Thu December 28, 2006 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $30.00| Rating: 10 

PROS: helped immensly with my nerve pain
CONS: side effects are difficult with each uppage

Definetly up med under MDs care, the first week of uppage my eyes would get "fuzzy" and I would sleep a hour then be fine. This happened till I got up to the highest dose... 300mgs.because of lyrica I am completly off my other pain drugs (I still take some prn) however I take nothing all the time. I love it!

Post A Review