Forum Reviews Index · Search · Register · Login 

Reviews Index » Books  

rachel reiland (author) get me out of here My Recovery From BPD
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated 10.0

Description: borderline personality disorder. "What in the hell was that?"raged Rachel Reiland after discovering the term on her discharge papers from the hospital psychiatric ward.As the 29 year old accountant, wife,and mother of young children would soon learn,borderline personality disorder (bpd)was the diagnosis that explained her explosive anger,manipulative behaviors,and self destructive bent,including devasting episodeds of substance abuse,anorexia,and sexual promiscuity.
Keywords: www,hazelden,org

Author
SecretSquirrel

Review Date: Tue July 19, 2011 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: Very raw, well-written memoir of a woman diagnosed ant treated for BPD
Cons: Coarse language and sexual content may turn off some readers

Rachel Reiland (a pseudonym) was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder at the age of 29. Through intense therapy, she learned to accept it and understand the causes and reasons behind it, and eventually emerges a whole person again. Very good read. I definitely could relate to her fears and frustrations as well as recognize many of the triggers and reactions she described.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
Annieluv

Review Date: Sun December 17, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 0 

Pros: helps me to understand this disorder
Cons:

It's a good book. Helps one to understand how life is being affected by BPD and gives hope that it can be overcome.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
tita

Review Date: Mon December 11, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Pros: I have been diagnonised with bpd
Cons: I don't know

I was in therapy for for 12 years dealing with this bpd, it has been the best book to come along since "Ihate You, Don't leave Me" I also liked this book cause it was writen by a girl. I callrd My old therapist and told her how helpful I found the book to be also. I think it's a great book.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit tita's homepage! Find more posts by this user