The Stranger in the Mirror: Dissociation -- the Hidden Epidemic
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers $6.00 9.0
1529stranger.gif

supersize

Description:
The Stranger in the Mirror: Dissociation -- the Hidden Epidemic by Dr. Marlene Steinberg
". . . The Stranger in the Mirror: Dissociation -- the Hidden Epidemic is the story not only of these scientific advances, but also the hundreds of trauma survivors whom I have had the privilege of working with over the past eighteen years. Their extraordinary stories provide insight into how we often respond to trauma-and inspiration for overcoming it."
Marlene Steinberg, M.D. view webpage
Poohbah

Author
lawstheory

Review Date: Thu April 12, 2007 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: $6.00 | Rating: 9 

Pros: refreshingly enlightening
Cons: brutally honest

It's amazing how manys perspectives have been printed in the area of DID (which was referred to as MPD when I was dxed 1984) I thought "they're FINALLY getting the hang of this!"
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit lawstheory's homepage! Find more posts by this user  
jennie
Poohbah

Review Date: Tue October 17, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 9 

Pros: the questionnaires
Cons:

I become embarrassed easily discussing my inner world, so I don't talk about it. This book helped me understand my dissocation. It answered a lot of my unasked questions.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user