Man's Search for Meaning
Reviews
spacer
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated 7.7
1529frankl.jpg

supersize

Description: Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
Poohbah

Author
Anonymous
Review Date: Sun December 10, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 7 

Pros: Emotionally alive, can be very moving
Cons: extremely disturbing subject, don't know I find the solutions as convincing as the author

I found the more narrative portions of the book more engrossing, although sometimes hard to read. The second section, on Logotherapy, I sometimes found less satisfying, particularly in view of the quesitons the book raises.

Special_K
Newly Joined

Review Date: Thu November 2, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 8 

Pros: excellent book on creating meaning in your life
Cons:

I really enjoyed this one. Very readable and clear. I liked hearing about the logotherapy stuff!
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  
jennie
Poohbah

Review Date: Sat September 23, 2006 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 8 

Pros: inspirational, memorable quotes
Cons: the logotherapy jargon

I can't believe I actually read this book. I'm glad I did.
Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user