Pricing
spacerspacer
Average Price: $15.56 Thumbs up Recommended By
87% of reviewers (of 149 reviews)
   Post A Reply 

Clonazepam (Klonopin)

Also known as: Clonex; Iktorivil; Landsen; Lonazep; Paxam; Rivotril

Description

Clonazepam is used to control seizures. It also is used to relieve anxiety. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.

Clonazepam also is used to treat symptoms of Parkinson's disease, twitching, schizophrenia, and pain management. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this drug for your condition.

Clonazepam is drug known as a benzodiazepine. It works on the nerve cells in the brain to enhance the effects of a chemical called gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA). GABA slows down nerve cell activity to cause relaxation and decrease nerve excitement.

Before Taking this Medication

Before taking clonazepam,

• tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to clonazepam, alprazolam (Xanax), chlordiazepoxide (Librium, Librax), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), estazolam (ProSom), flurazepam (Dalmane), lorazepam (Ativan), oxazepam (Serax), prazepam (Centrax), temazepam (Restoril), triazolam (Halcion), or any other drugs.
  • tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antihistamines; cimetadine (Tagamet); digoxin (Lanoxin); disulfiram (Antabuse); fluoxetine (Prozac); isoniazide (INH, Laniazid, Nydrazid); ketoconazole (Nizoral); levodopa (Larodopa, Sinemet); medications for depression, seizures, pain, Parkinson's disease, asthma, colds, or allergies; metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL), muscle relaxants; oral contraceptives; phenytoin (Dilantin); probenecid (Benemid); propoxyphene (Darvon); propranolol (Inderal); rifampin (Rifadin); sedatives; sleeping pills; theophylline (Theo-Dur); tranquilizers; valproic acid (Depakene); and vitamins. These medications may add to the drowsiness caused by clonazepam.
  • tell your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma; seizures; or lung, heart, or liver disease.
  • tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking clonazepam, call your doctor immediately.
  • if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking clonazepam.
  • you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
  • remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
  • tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of this drug.

Side Effects

Side effects from clonazepam are common and include:

• drowsiness
  • dizziness
  • tiredness
  • weakness
  • dry mouth
  • diarrhea
  • upset stomach
  • changes in appetite
Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
  • restlessness or excitement
  • constipation
  • difficulty urinating
  • frequent urination
  • blurred vision
  • changes in sex drive or ability
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
  • seizures
  • shuffling walk
  • persistent, fine tremor or inability to sit still
  • fever
  • difficulty breathing or swallowing
  • severe skin rash
  • yellowing of the skin or eyes
  • irregular heartbeat

Interactions with Other Drugs

Some interactions between medications can be more severe than others. The best way for you to avoid harmful interactions is to tell your doctor and/or pharmacist what medications you are currently taking, including any over-the-counter products, vitamins, and herbals. For specific information on how Clonazepam interacts with other drugs and the severity of those interactions, please use our Drug Interactions databaser to check for possible drug interactions.

Taking this Medication

Clonazepam comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It usually is taken three times a day and may be taken with or without food. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take clonazepam exactly as directed. Clonazepam can be habit-forming. Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, or for a longer time than your doctor tells you to. Tolerance may develop with long-term or excessive use, making the drug less effective. This medication must be taken regularly to be effective. Do not skip doses even if you feel that you do not need them. Do not take clonazepam for more than 4 months or stop taking this medication without talking to your doctor. Stopping the drug suddenly can worsen your condition and cause withdrawal symptoms (anxiousness, sleeplessness, and irritability). Your doctor probably will decrease your dose gradually.

Missing a Dose

If you take several doses per day and miss a dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

Storing this Medication

Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.

2klonopin.jpg

Tags: klonopin Clonazepam antianxiety anxiety pcanx pcpain pcpark

Post A Reply 

Reviews

lilacsmoke

Thu November 6, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 8 

PROS: Quite effective in treating anxiety, long half-life.
CONS: Can be habit-forming, tolerance is developed over time (requiring a higher dose).

I've been prescribed between 0.5mg and 3mg over the past three years (depending on my anxiety levels & tolerance build-up), and I must say, for me it is quite effective at taking the edge off anxiety and panic attacks, and it also helps me get to sleep. Personally the only real issue I've run into was the dangerous interaction between high doses of this, and alcohol. However, it is definitely worth giving a shot, and I would recommend it.

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  

lifestruggles

Sat November 1, 2014 Recommended? No | Total Spent: $4.00| Rating: 1 

PROS: none
CONS: this made me cry all the time.

Made me an emotional mess.

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Find more posts by this user  

inox
Newly Joined

Fri September 5, 2014 Recommended? No | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 8 

PROS: Works for a while. Then the dose needs tethering up and up until no doc feels safe prescribing it anymore.
CONS: When the gabaergic afinity tolerance is greater than the courage and sympathy from the doctor, thats when the nightmare begins..

My experience with clonazepam is almost like a love story. And it began in my early teens. But became a nightmare in the end. Many years later. Sounds dramatic, i know. But this is no picnic in the park. This will mark you for life if you get addicted. Every addiction is different. And my addiction to clonazepam has become a fight for my identity. My quality of life. My freedom! When the damage is done and the body is chemically dependent on a steady dose, every day, year after year. And i see little point in doctors, psychiatrist and therapists "fanatically" using every resource at hand to get the patient in question to enter rehab, detox, "get off benzo!" they say. "You may come addicted and you shall not exceed usage of benzodiazepine more than 3 weeks"..- Funny. Up 18 years now. 3 times ive tried without clonazepam. The first time; 9 months of total eclipse. The second time; almost catatonic for 8 months. The third time i really tried. 6 months. could not take it no more. So clonazepam is effective in the part its playing. I am panic attack free whilst on the drug. But the catch is. Once in its claw, its hard to get off..

gubernova

Sun August 17, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $10.00| Rating: 10 

PROS: Long lasting anti-anxiety drug, reduced chance of addiction
CONS: Eventual habituation, and increase in dose needed

It's a benzodiazepine and they all basically work the same in suppressing the nervous system. They are anti-seizure meds that also act as anti-anxiety drugs. Benzos are the mainline defense against anxiety. They make you groggy at first and that gradually subsides. I like this benzo because it stays in your system for a long time reducing the chance for abuse. The short acting benzos like ativan and xanax are more dangerous if you have an addictive personality because of their short half-life. This drug has been my life-long sleep aid along with trazodone for the past 10 years. The biggest caveat is that they gradually lose their effect over time and dosage adjustment is necessary along with cognitive therapy to get at the root of your anxiety.

intransit74
Newly Joined

Fri May 30, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 5 

PROS: short term use. Fast acting
CONS: acute withdrawal syndrome. tolerance. long term therapy not very effective

I would urge anyone who thinks withdrawal from clonazepam is an "overblown" notion to strongly reconsider. I am a substance abuse counselor and have taken clonazepam on and off for years. It is absolutely certain that benzodiazepines (along with acute alcohol addiction) cause the worst, and by all means, most potentially fatal acute withdrawal in the entire pharmacopia. I have gone through it. It included grand mal seizures, psychosis, hallucination, arrhythmia and countless other symptoms. It is far worse than opiate withdrawal. I was on 1mg, twice daily, for less than a year. Do not attempt stopping without a lengthy taper. Due to long half-life, withdrawal can take up to 5 days to begin. This can deceive you into thinking you will not withdraw, then it hits like a week long bad LSD trip. With seizures. That aside, in smaller or PRN uses, it can be among the fastest acting, low side-effect drugs for panic disorder. And it will work. However, owing to the risks, it is rapidly falling out of fashion with doctors.

justaguy14

Fri May 16, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 9 

PROS: Stops general anxiety!
CONS: None yet (been on 1 mg three times a day for about one year)

Very good thus far. I think the claims of addiction and withdraw are very overblown. If taken as prescribed and not mixed with other stuff (illegal drugs and excess alcohol) it is a great drug.

PsyTech

Thu May 8, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $10.00| Rating: 10 

PROS: Overall very good medication for my GAD and Panic Disorder,lasts long.
CONS: None

In combination with Alprazolam 1mg 3x Daily and 2mg Klonopin 2xDaily for three years I have not had to go up on my anti anxiety meds.

Sat April 5, 2014 Recommended? No | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 7 

PROS: Almost instant reduction of anxiety.
CONS: Tolerance, physical dependence, cognitive issues (memory loss, for example).

The problem with klonopin is that it's fantastic for a short time. Tolerance, however, happens quickly, then physical dependence. After a long time of use I've experienced cognitive problems such as memory loss and blunted thinking. Withdrawing from the k-pin is absolutely, hands down the worst experience ever.

CaptainChaos79

Sun March 16, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $1.00| Rating: 8 

PROS: Good seizure control at onset of aura
CONS: no complaints

I like klonopin. It works well to control my seizures and my anxiety. When I run out I dont experience any withdrawal symptoms. I cannot complain about this medication.

Sat March 8, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $5.00| Rating: 9 

PROS: Relieves anxiety, knocks you out well
CONS: Abuse potential; emotionless at higher doses

I took this when I was having stress due to major problems and changes in my life. I took this when I was at a conference because large crowds are anxiety-provoking for me, but I ended up spending most of the conference in my bed asleep. Very good anxiolytic, but might be a little too sedating. I should note I was prescribed (0.5 - 1 mg), but took above my prescribed dose a few times (up to 2 mg [which is still a prescribed dose]). During those times I was emotionless and mean to others. Be wary to take a therapeutic dose.

Overgraduated3728

Mon February 24, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $3.44| Rating: 9 

PROS: Made me relax and sleep
CONS: Couldn't drive, seemed loopy

After time I would have to take more to even have any effect.

forever alone 08

Mon February 24, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 9 

PROS: calms anxiety within an hour
CONS: none

I have taken xanax, ativan, and klonapin for my gad. The klonapin is the only thing that works. The other two were just like eating candy to me personally. I am on 1 mg 3 x day.

GaSusan
Newly Joined

Tue February 18, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 8 

PROS: helps with my anxiety
CONS: not quite enough for everyday anxiety

have taken a few different times for anxiety

Curupira

Sun February 2, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 8 

PROS: Effective and it works quickly
CONS: Drowsiness, loss of energy

I only take it when I am experiencing debilitating anxiety or nervousness and it is very effective at calming me. It can make me feel like a bit of a zombie so I have to be careful when I take it. I find that the side effects are most noticable early on and wear off over time. So if I am going to be in a social situation I try to give myself a few hours leeway.

punkybrewster6k
Grand Poohbah

Thu January 30, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 8 

PROS: sleep and helps with anxiety
CONS: can only take at night. makes me too sleepy even on low dose,addictive.

for sleep and anxiety at night.

marilyn921
Newly Joined

Tue January 28, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $18.00| Rating: 8 

PROS: lasts a long time, gentle in the right doses, great as a sleep aid or for generalized anxiety
CONS: addicting--even if you're not an addict

I have been on this medication for years for anxiety. I started on Xanax originally (in combination with my other meds) but it has a sharp drop-off rate and rebound anxiety when it wears off, and requires higher doses to continue getting the same effect. Clonazepam lasts about 8 hours, wears off gradually, and doesn't make me too impaired to function. Downside--it's physically addicting; it will take many sleepless nights to wean myself off it (if I ever get around to it).

wolfclaw

Tue January 28, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 10 

PROS:
CONS:

Does make me sleepy but controls Manic attack pretty good!

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit wolfclaw's homepage! Find more posts by this user  

gayleggg
Legendary

Thu January 23, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $15.00| Rating: 10 

PROS: Calms the racing thought in my mind
CONS: They have to be taken all the time instead as needed

For the first few weeks it made me a little light headed and sleepy.

kp1152

Thu January 23, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $5.00| Rating: 2 

PROS: very effective
CONS: puts me to sleep with a hangover for 2 days

Not for me too effective with a hangover

AnxietyGirl916

Wed January 22, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 9 

PROS: Helps with anxiety and sleep disorders.
CONS: Even small doses make me very drowsy.

I was prescribed this medication for sleep issues and anxiety and it works very well. The only thing I don't like is that even in small doses it is very sedating.

IndieVisible
Grand Poohbah

Tue January 21, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $6.00| Rating: 8 

PROS: Lasts longer, less addicting
CONS: takes longer to start working

I found klonopin to best treat me for anxiety because it lasts longer and so it takes longer build up a tolerance. I stayed on the same dose 1mg for almost a year!

Click here to see this users profile Click here to Send this user a Private Message Visit IndieVisible's homepage! Find more posts by this user  

misskrome

Mon January 20, 2014 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 5 

PROS: Helped both anxiety and blood pressure
CONS: constant nausea

Worked wonders on my frayed nerves, panic attacks and hypertension stage I. Couldn't take the constant nausea but I hear that this particular side effect is rare.

zyekitty

Mon December 30, 2013 Recommended? No | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 3 

PROS: not many side effects
CONS: does not help my anxiety or my insomnia

have been on .5 mg for 10 months

Mercedes87

Mon December 23, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $3.00| Rating: 10 

PROS: Calms quickly
CONS: None

Did not make me drowsy, calmed my severe anxiety quickly.

Fastidious Raptor

Tue November 26, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 7 

PROS: Quick Onset of Action
CONS: Long Duration and Metabolism

Works well for anxiety attacks or insomnia, but kicks your ass. You wake up feeling like a zombie for sometimes 24-48 hrs.

aern01

Tue November 19, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 8 

PROS:
CONS:

Have been using Klonopin to wean off of Xanax. Have experienced no problems while on Klonopin.

GlaringofGrimalkins

Mon September 23, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $1.10| Rating: 6 

PROS: Sleepytime
CONS: Need lots of it for any effect.

Poor to Average for a benzo.

1948kate

Sun September 1, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $3.00| Rating: 8 

PROS: Effective in helping control anxiety
CONS: High possibility of dependency

Well tolerated and provides good anxiety relief

SideCrow

Thu June 27, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $100.00| Rating: 5 

PROS: Fair relaxer
CONS: too much tolerance too fast, difficult withdrawal.

Painful withdrawl. But when it works, it works.

recoveryforme

Sun May 19, 2013 Recommended? No | Total Spent: $10.00| Rating: 3 

CONS: extreme drowsiness, forgetfulness

Did not work well for me, too sedating as directed. I know it depends on the person, so it won't be the same for everyone.

wadingthruemotions
Veteran Member

Mon May 6, 2013 Recommended? No | Total Spent: $70.00| Rating: 3 

PROS: Initially, less than 6 months, helped me sleep and no other side effects
CONS: Does not work past around 6 months for anything.

After about 6 months worth of taking it, it ceases to help with the anxiety. Very few side effects, only one for me, so that is a big plus. Good with short term anxiety in my opion.

sugahorse1
Getting there! :-)

Thu May 2, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $140.00| Rating: 8 

PROS: Relieves anxiety, aids with sleep
CONS: Makes you drowsy, addictive, memory loss

It really sedated me and I had to be careful at what time I took it be able to function. I became very reliant on it, and eventually had to stop and go through withdrawals. However, it works really well for anxiety

kaliope
Legendary Wise Elder

Thu May 2, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 10 

PROS: works fast
CONS:

klonopin works good for me with no side effects

This user is online

Thu May 2, 2013 Recommended? No | Total Spent: $10.00| Rating: 7 

PROS: keeps my nightmares away so I can sleep
CONS: does not seem to help with overall anxiety

I have no side effects and I take 4 mg...but I said I would not recommend because it works for my specific need not for the general use a benzo should have, to decrease anxiety.

notALICE

Wed May 1, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $28.00| Rating: 4 

PROS: Did not feel any effect
CONS: Was not effective for my anxiety

It may be my body reacts differently, or perhaps the dosage was too low. I was on .5mg 3 times a day, although I believe this is about the normal dosage for anxiety. Did not work at all for me.

Rohag
Elder

Wed May 1, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 7 

PROS: Moderately effective anxiolytic
CONS: drowsiness, enervating

I find Clonazepam a good-to-very good anti-anxiety medication. For me it is less effective but less immobilizing than Ativan, which I reserve for serious situations. Still Clonazepam contributes to my near-constant state of low energy and poor focus.

learningursula

Sun April 14, 2013 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $3.00| Rating: 7 

PROS: does help anxiety
CONS:

all good

FLEA FLICKER

Thu December 6, 2012 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $20.00| Rating: 7 

PROS: Good long half life, no need for multiple dosing, low abuse potential (in my case)
CONS: Very difficult withdrawl after prolonged use.

I have taken various amounts over the years.Currently I use 1.5 mg. per day, although I recognize a tolerance I do not feel a need to increase dose (this is not the case for everyone). Some years ago I was hospitalized for intestinal obstruction,NPO (nothing by mouth-IV only) for one week. I experienced very painful withdrawal.

RattledPan

Sat August 25, 2012 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $10.00| Rating: 9 

PROS: comes on slower and hangs longer
CONS: not a good "I need something, NOW!" drug

This is my first line anxiety drug.It doesn't leave me droopy but it does just puts some chill into the afternoons (later afternoon is a problem time for me)I take take a second dose if the whole day or if I am just going through a period anxiety. Two doses will start to effect me, so I try not to do this unless I really am in the weeds psychologically. I dose at.25mg

tabbi187

Thu July 12, 2012 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $4.00| Rating: 8 

PROS: Quick Relief Lasting Relief
CONS: Addicting, Tolerance, Dependence,

I have been taking klonopin for 5 yrs now & I only take it as needed for panic attacks, extreme anxiety, & overwhelming feelings/impulses.. I was told it is also good for RLS which I have but I dont use it for purposes bc I have taken this med daily & the tolerance builds up way too quickly & then it wears off & if you don't wanna take too many a day than you gotta come off which is really hard.. I recommend for occasional use in intense situations that could lead to negative consequences if not treated.. My dr prescribes my dose 1mg day but I take maybe .5/1 every other week depending on circumstances.

aimeemb24

Mon May 14, 2012 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $5.00| Rating: 9 

PROS: It works. Mostly.
CONS: You build up tolerancde quicker than you think, then again I've been on it for years. My Dr. is reluctant to raise the dose but I'm also very reluctant to ask that she does for fear that she will see me as a pill seeker. I've been on the same dose since

Don't run out. Don't take more than the recommended dosage. Very helpful in stressful situations. It never makes me feel 'drugged up'. It keeps my nervousness and anxiety in check. It has to be taken properly. It's also best if you allow someone in your family who you trust to hold onto this medication to dose it out to you weekly because it is very addictive. And because it works so well, it's easy to accidently take an extra dose without even realizing for fear of 'impending' anxiety.

KheironQ

Sat March 31, 2012 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $25.00| Rating: 8 

PROS: Subtle and long-lasting compared to Xanax
CONS: Potential for addiction

Have been taking Klonopin for close to 2 years now. My spending occurred through my FSA account.

Negativeone74

Fri February 10, 2012 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $5.00| Rating: 10 

PROS: assists with calming and sleep
CONS: makes you tired if that is not what you are using it for and it can be addictive

Only side effects are withdraw if you run out of it.

bathory

Mon November 7, 2011 Recommended? No | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 5 

CONS: fits of rage

made me angry

hsurp1

Mon October 10, 2011 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $3.02| Rating: 6 

PROS: Calming
CONS: makes you tired

More depression than the brand name, Lexapro. But I was given an additional medication to try 2x/day for a month, for $2, Doxepin, 10mgs. So we'll see. I have lost a lot of weight (mostly water weight but found small concaves in my lower cheeks and a thinner neck and looser clothes - at least 10 lbs in the past month). I hope the Doxepin doesn't add weight! I feel the hunger but know my body is teasing me after I eat a meal. Try to drink water, milk (low or non-fat) or have snacks such as grapes, celery, or carrots).

kazoocorral

Sat October 1, 2011 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $13.02| Rating: 10 

PROS: Nightmare free, calms panic attacks
CONS:

Living with Depression, GAD, and PTSD and once upon a time Chronically occuring nightly nightmares. I have found this medication a godsend and quite calming. Since taking this medication 6 years ago I no longer suffer from the terrifyingly plaguing nightmares I suffered for for 10 years... 6 years of interactive nightmaring free! Not only did I have occuring nightmares of my life in danger, but I also became quite unknownigly interactive in the latter years of my nightmares. My nightmares were vivid and today I can recall them as if they were real events.No more sleeping/dreaming with eyes open, sleep walking/running, waking behind locked bathroom doors shaking, sweating, heart pounding, and completely fearing for my life. Or waking in the kitchen holding a weapon, standing my ground waiting for who ever was chasing me. Trying to escape out of two storey bedroom window in my sleep! I could have seriously hurt myself and that is when I sought help. I love you Clonazepam.

leejoseph

Sat September 3, 2011 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $11.59| Rating: 7 

PROS: Stays in your system longer for a steady relief of anxiety compared to faster acting short life benzos
CONS: From my experience with it after a few years of taking it starts to bother your memoryand reflex times for thought

I was on xanax for a few years before this it last longer in your system than xanax.But it doesnt help as well.It kinda makes my days drowsy and my memories short

saphirrain

Sun June 5, 2011 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: $3.00| Rating: 6 

PROS: works
CONS: addictive

not bad

minaque

Fri April 29, 2011 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 9 

PROS: really helps anxiety and sleep

really helps my anxiety and sleep

sidestepper
Crone

Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
Fri April 1, 2011 Recommended? Yes | Total Spent: None indicated| Rating: 0 

PROS: Long lasting, helps with pain of mucsle spasms & anxiety

I have taken this on and off, at doses up to 4 mg a day, down to .5mg a day it depends on the level of pain and anxiety. It will not do any if you need a short acting benzo. But for me this one is great, it lasts for hours and I don't feel like an addict. I have stopped at times and just recently started again when then pain managment Dr mentioned valium. I asked to try this first and it works.

Post A Review 

Page:  1 · 2 · 3 More Items