Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > General > New Member Introductions

advertisement
Unread 08-17-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
Newly Joined
Prunie22 has no updates.

Trig help with bipolar wife & bipolar stepson

A friend is trying to get his soon to be ex-wife & stepson who both suffer with terrible episodes of bipolar disorder out of his life and home. She recently had him arrested on false allegations of domestic abuse; the judge just lifted the restraint order against him and said he can return home. Problem is, wife & stepson are dangerous and they stole a gun out of his office. Through other sources, the wife's next move is to make up false allegations against my friend involving sex abuse on her 15 yr old son. My friend has offered her & stepson an apt with free rent for 2 yrs and a car and large sum of money. Even with all that, she refuses to leave his home. Has anyone out there heard of anything like this, and what can one do to remedy this horror story. My friend is desperate for guidance before someone gets injured in his home.

Last edited by darkpurplesecrets; 08-17-2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: added trigger icon...
Prunie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
IFG

IowaFarmGal has no updates.

My Mood:

2 yr Member
10,293 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: help with bipolar wife & bipolar stepson

If there is a divorce the lawyers negotiate, if there is no settlement the court will decide who will get the house. Different state have different rules so it's hard to say what would happen. If he feels unsafe he should get out of there. His life is worth more than the house isn't it? I wish you all well.