Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Mental Health Support > Depression

advertisement
Unread 03-23-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
PiecesOfLoveX3 has no updates.

2 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Frown a lot of things bother me and i have no one to talk to.

There are a lot of things that bother me that the subject would probably belong under a different subject for the forums, but all the things that bother me leads to me being depressed.I couldnt possibly tell you all the things that bother me in one little post, but I have no one to talk to about anything anymore. There is so much that i need advice on and i dont know what to do. I am 21 years old and i feel like a loser. I dont have one friend at all except an exboyfriend who doesnt really care about me anyway, but i care about him unfortunately. and i have a mother who is awful calls me fat ugly etc all the time and i have no job and i have applied everywhere no one will hire me. i just need advice on these things like dealing with my mother. it's hard for me i can never get away from her no friends no job or anything. my exboyfriend i feele like maybe he doesnt know how to have a relationship and then part of me feels like he jst doesnt care and idk what to do about him. i really dont know how to talk to people about stuff. i went out with other guys from a dating service on the internet and no one compares to him. we have been broken up for over a year now and everytime i see him we just hangout at his house. he says stuff to me about going out and doing stuff,but it never happens i know deep down that i should let him go, but i cant. i feel like i should stop talking ot him, but then i feel like i should say something to him like ive been out with other people and noone compares to you and i still do have feelings for you,but i dont want to embarass myself. if i dont say something then i will always be thinking what if.i have no money and i need a job badly. i cant get a job i apply everywhere. i know right now so do alot of people any advice on what to say so that i can at least get an interview.everything is just really hard for me right now at home and i have no social life and no job.schooll is even starting to get hard i feel less motivated like i dont careanymore. it seems everytimme i turn around something happens to make me feel crumby.well idk what else to say in this post if anyone even read this whole thing hahaa.
PiecesOfLoveX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Unread 03-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
Grand Poohbah

H3rmit has had enough.

My Mood:

1,339 hugs
given
Default Re: a lot of things bother me and i have no one to talk to.

Welcome. There are lots of people your age to talk to here, if that's what you want. And lots of people with similar experiences.
H3rmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
Elder

Rohag is updating.

5 yr Member
2,812 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: a lot of things bother me and i have no one to talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiecesOfLoveX3 View Post
school is even starting to get hard i feel less motivated like i dont care any more
Depression will do that. How important is school to you? Are you in a field that will make it relatively easier to get a job once you complete the course of study?

I ask because, in the long run, it might be best for you to secure a job that will decisively get you beyond the reach of toxic, depressing people. Are you able to forgo a part-time job in favor of concentrating on your studies?