Psych Central

Go Back   Forums at Psych Central > Mental Health Support > Depression

advertisement
Unread 03-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
pacots has no updates.

My Mood:

5 yr Member
Default really messed up

I do not know what to do anymore I am messed up about everything. My depression is really over the roof I am now only on 150mg. of wellbutrin which i know is not helping. I just want to run away. Been married for 26yrs. & now do not even think I love him anymore. He is constantly getting on my nerves.Just cried my eyes out all day today, looking for answers.
pacots is offline   Reply With Quote
Hugs from:
Unread 03-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
Elder

optimize990h has no updates.

2 yr Member
6,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Re: really messed up

You may need a change in the dose. Are you able to see your primary doctor if pdoc not available? If you don' t feel safe with yourself consider phoning 911 (or crisis line if you are not going to harm yourself.)

(Buddy putting in his 2bits worth)
optimize990h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Sam2 has no updates.

My Mood:

2 hugs
given

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacots View Post
I do not know what to do anymore I am messed up about everything. My depression is really over the roof I am now only on 150mg. of wellbutrin which i know is not helping. I just want to run away. Been married for 26yrs. & now do not even think I love him anymore. He is constantly getting on my nerves.Just cried my eyes out all day today, looking for answers.
There are all kinds of anti-depressants out there now. If one isn't working for you, you may get along better on another, or have a second one added. Is your Dr. an M.D. or a psychiatrist? If he isn't a psychiatrist, it might be to your advantage to go to one. Sometimes they have a better understanding of what you need in the way of medication.

Remember that when you are depressed, it take a lot of joy out of your life. It also tends to make people feel poked at by things that normally wouldn't bother them. If your marriage has gone well for the past twenty six years, what you are feeling might just be the effects of the depression. It would be a shame to end a long standing marriage only to find out that you still loved your husband once you were stabalized. Have you talked to him about it?

You can come to the forum at any time and find people who will understand how you feel and not patronize you.

Sam2
Sam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 06:21 AM   #4
Elder

Leed has no updates.

My Mood:

3 yr Member
189 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!

Bless your heart. I know what it is to feel "really messed up." I was married for years and my husband drove me nuts too.

I went to therapists, and I never regretted it. Please have your doctor refer you to a good therapist. He will know who to send you to. You need someone to talk to -- someone who can guide you as to your feelings & emotions. A therapist can give you the tools you need to deal with these things.

I hope you'll make the call. It's important that you do. God bless and please take care. Hugs, Lee
Unread 03-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
RJ78 has no updates.

My Mood:

212 hugs
given

Yes, keep posting here if you're looking for support. I know when I'm feeling particularly acute, I generally make decisions about relationships I tend to regret.

RJ
RJ78 is offline   Reply With Quote